Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Norton Safe Search

ju.col

My default search engine was Norton Safe Search but now it does not appear as one of the options to choose. I cannot remember all of them. Bing and Google are two of them but not Norton Safe Search although I have been able to add it to the toolbar. Why is it no longer one of the options?

My default search engine was Norton Safe Search but now it does not appear as one of the options to choose. I cannot remember all of them. Bing and Google are two of them but not Norton Safe Search although I have been able to add it to the toolbar. Why is it no longer one of the options?

모든 댓글 (1)

Assuming you have a Norton add-on installed, does it have any settings related to Safe Search?