Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Unified Inbox

thomas.eifert

Hi all,

With Supernova, I find no way to have *all* (5) my IMAP inboxes under "unified view".

This question might have been asked previously, but - I have IMAP accounts only, no POP - it all is fine with 102, the question is Supernova-only - I do not see an option to manually add an inbox to unified view.

Thanks and best regards, Thomas

Hi all, With Supernova, I find no way to have *all* (5) my IMAP inboxes under "unified view". This question might have been asked previously, but - I have IMAP accounts only, no POP - it all is fine with 102, the question is Supernova-only - I do not see an option to manually add an inbox to unified view. Thanks and best regards, Thomas
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

In unified folders, click each one, e,g., Inbox, rightclick and select properties and from there click 'choose'. Scroll down and tick the box for each account's inbox. Repeat for Sent, Trash, etc. That should do it.