Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Unified IMAP Inbox

Android SGII

I have seen help topics on unifying POP Inboxes. But these instructions are not relevant to IMAP Inboxes. BlueMail allows unified IMAP Inbox - I prefer Thunderbrd - so how do I get a unified view of my IMAP Inboxes please

I have seen help topics on unifying POP Inboxes. But these instructions are not relevant to IMAP Inboxes. BlueMail allows unified IMAP Inbox - I prefer Thunderbrd - so how do I get a unified view of my IMAP Inboxes please

모든 댓글 (6)

선택된 해결법

Go to View > Folders > Unified.

This method doesn't work with 78.4.0 release.

misc15 said

This method doesn't work with 78.4.0 release.

I'm on 78.4.0 and this works just fine for the many IMAP accounts that I have in Thunderbird. Give details of what is or is not happening.

If Unified view isn't working, delete the smart mailboxes subfolder of Mail in the profile folder, and virtualfolders.dat.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Unified_Folders_not_working

I'm trying to do this as well. I have whatever version is current today. Where is "VIEW"?

22ragtag said

I'm trying to do this as well. I have whatever version is current today. Where is "VIEW"?

Thunderbird's menu.