Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

TB 102.1.0 - How to add Apple Address Book?

rivrunnr

Now that TBSync & Provider no longer work in TB, how do we continue to sync/use Apple AddressBook with TB?

I am able to add the Apple iCal Calendar(s) by figuring out the URL here: https://frightanic.com/apple-mac/thunderbird-icloud-calendar-sync/ https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-find-your-icloud-calendar-url/

How does one add the Apple Addressbook and/or find the Addressbook cardDav URL?

Now that TBSync & Provider no longer work in TB, how do we continue to sync/use Apple AddressBook with TB? I am able to add the Apple iCal Calendar(s) by figuring out the URL here: https://frightanic.com/apple-mac/thunderbird-icloud-calendar-sync/ https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-find-your-icloud-calendar-url/ How does one add the Apple Addressbook and/or find the Addressbook cardDav URL?
문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

I figured it out for anyone needing it:

  1. 1. Add new Address Book as CardDAV
  2. 2. Use this URL format: https://<server-id>-contacts.icloud.com/<dsid>/carddavhome/card/
    1. ex: https://p12-contacts.icloud.com/123456789/carddavhome/card/

(Use the links in the first post to get your <server-id> and <dsid>)

모든 댓글 (4)

I figured it out for anyone needing it:

1. Add new Address Book as CardDAV 2. Use this URL format: [<server-id>-contacts.icloud.com/<dsid>/carddavhome/card/|https://<server-id>-contacts.icloud.com/<dsid>/carddavhome/card/] ex: [https://p12-contacts.icloud.com/12345.../card/]

(Use the links in the first post to get your <server-id> and <dsid>)

글쓴이 rivrunnr 수정일시

I figured it out for anyone needing it:

  1. 1. Add new Address Book as CardDAV
  2. 2. Use this URL format: **https://<server-id>-contacts.icloud.com/<dsid>/carddavhome/card/
    1. ex: **https://p12-contacts.icloud.com/123456789/carddavhome/card/

(Use the links in the first post to get your <server-id> and <dsid>)

글쓴이 rivrunnr 수정일시

I figured it out for anyone needing it:

  1. 1. Add new Address Book as CardDAV
  2. 2. Use this URL format: https://<server-id>-contacts.icloud.com/<dsid>/carddavhome/card/
    1. ex: https://p12-contacts.icloud.com/123456789/carddavhome/card/

(Use the links in the first post to get your <server-id> and <dsid>)

글쓴이 rivrunnr 수정일시

선택된 해결법

I figured it out for anyone needing it:

  1. 1. Add new Address Book as CardDAV
  2. 2. Use this URL format: https://<server-id>-contacts.icloud.com/<dsid>/carddavhome/card/
    1. ex: https://p12-contacts.icloud.com/123456789/carddavhome/card/

(Use the links in the first post to get your <server-id> and <dsid>)