Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

No audio on any websites

dibella_charisma

I no longer have sound on any websites after I muted sound for 5 minutes then enabled it again. I have uninstalled and re-installed Firefox, checked the settings and done all the tips provided to no avail, I still have no sound

I no longer have sound on any websites after I muted sound for 5 minutes then enabled it again. I have uninstalled and re-installed Firefox, checked the settings and done all the tips provided to no avail, I still have no sound
문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

Did you check in the Windows volume control on the Taskbar that the sound for Firefox isn't muted ?

모든 댓글 (4)

Apologies for the late reply, lost internet for a few days.

I have re-booted my computer and done those tips, but they didn't help. I still have no audio on websites.

선택된 해결법

Did you check in the Windows volume control on the Taskbar that the sound for Firefox isn't muted ?

Thank you :) That was it, Firefox was muted