Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I keep receiving a request for a password on opening my email account.

pete.a.davies

I keep receiving a request for a password on opening my email account. Sometimes I have to put this password in twice. I do not have any saved passwords in my options/security/passwords as the 'saved password' is not highlighted. I do not have a master password. How can I stop these requests as I want to select a master password. Thank you

I keep receiving a request for a password on opening my email account. Sometimes I have to put this password in twice. I do not have any saved passwords in my options/security/passwords as the 'saved password' is not highlighted. I do not have a master password. How can I stop these requests as I want to select a master password. Thank you

모든 댓글 (1)

You'll have to tell Thunderbird to remember your account password. There is a check box for this in the password prompt.

I want to select a master password.

I don't understand what that means. You can set a master password to protect any account passwords Thunderbird has remembered. You'd then be prompted for the master password when Thunderbird starts. You don't 'select' a master password though.