이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Magic Keyboard
Running the most up to date Firefox on my new iPad Pro. When attached to the Apple Magic Keyboard, very often I can’t type in a URL. No matter what I do, when I tap on the address bar to enter a new URL (Using either my finger or my Apple Pencil), the cursor appears for split second then disappears and I can’t type anything into the URL. The only fix seems to be to remove the iPad from Magic Keyboard and then put it back on. Then for a while, it works... until it doesn’t.
Running the most up to date Firefox on my new iPad Pro. When attached to the Apple Magic Keyboard, very often I can’t type in a URL. No matter what I do, when I tap on the address bar to enter a new URL (Using either my finger or my Apple Pencil), the cursor appears for split second then disappears and I can’t type anything into the URL. The only fix seems to be to remove the iPad from Magic Keyboard and then put it back on. Then for a while, it works... until it doesn’t.
모든 댓글 (1)
Sounds like a bug, If you can easily replicate the issue pretty easily, I'd post a bug on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/home