Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Youtube (the home and subs pages, not actual video) will only sometimes load fully

James Edward Armstrong IV

I couldn't tell you when it actually started, but I noticed it about 2 weeks ago. It's impossible to predict e.g. I open 4 identical tabs to my youtube subs page and maybe one loads. The pages work 100% of the time in Chrome, but I'd really like to just fix what's wrong in Firefox. See attached for how the tabs look and how a broken youtube subs page will look. I am updated to the latest version. Thanks in advance.

I couldn't tell you when it actually started, but I noticed it about 2 weeks ago. It's impossible to predict e.g. I open 4 identical tabs to my youtube subs page and maybe one loads. The pages work 100% of the time in Chrome, but I'd really like to just fix what's wrong in Firefox. See attached for how the tabs look and how a broken youtube subs page will look. I am updated to the latest version. Thanks in advance.
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (2)

Did you change the User Agent for this page?

TyDraniu said

Did you change the User Agent for this page?

Not sure what that is.