Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Youtube muted in new tabs

N3kom4re

Hello

Recently I have been experiencing little issue - I am used to middle click on videos/music I want to check in future and then just click on the play symbol on tab but when I click on the tab to start playing, there is no sound, so I click on the tab and check what is up - the video is muted by default for no reason. When I am clicking from current tab, the sound is same but on the new tab ones, automatically muted.

Hello Recently I have been experiencing little issue - I am used to middle click on videos/music I want to check in future and then just click on the play symbol on tab but when I click on the tab to start playing, there is no sound, so I click on the tab and check what is up - the video is muted by default for no reason. When I am clicking from current tab, the sound is same but on the new tab ones, automatically muted.

모든 댓글 (1)

선택된 해결법

HI, please search for Device Manager and check your Sound Card Drivers to see if Win 10 as changed it to a 2006 Windows Driver. If so reinstall your proper sound drivers what ever those maybe. (realtec maybe) Might want to check your Video Card Drivers while there as Win10 will replace any and all system drivers.