이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다. 만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
Trying to save passwords but the key symbol is not in the address line
I used to be prompted to save a password but since a friend? cleaned up my computer, it lost all my passwords and when I try and save them the prompt no longer comes up. Also, it says to just click on the Key symbol but there isn't one. I even refreshed firefox but that didn't do anything
모든 댓글 (1)
Is the Firefox Password Manager still enabled?
- Options/Preferences -> Security: Logins: "Remember logins for sites"
Make sure you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode (Always use Private Browsing mode; Never Remember History).
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history"
- Deselect: [ ] "Always use Private Browsing mode"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- Do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window