Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

How to move sidebar to the right side of window?

mehulhmv

As of now sidebar for history and bookmarks is appearing on left side of the window, but I'm observing that it is not useful for me. I would like to have it on right side of window. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

As of now sidebar for history and bookmarks is appearing on left side of the window, but I'm observing that it is not useful for me. I would like to have it on right side of window. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

모든 댓글 (2)

Not by the default Firefox customizations. However some addon developers have created some alternatives:

One example: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fire.../all-in-one-sidebar/

Please feel free to check out more at addons.mozilla.org

선택된 해결법