Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

how do I fix needing approval for seperate tabs when links are clicked?

dm12000

when I click on link in e-mail it takes me to new tab, but wants me to click the "approve" button to open link

when I click on link in e-mail it takes me to new tab, but wants me to click the "approve" button to open link

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

Can you attach a screenshot?

  • Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
  • Make sure that you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1016250

this takes care of that problem.