I installed the update for version 103.00. I already followed all the suggested steps of clearing CACHE and cookies and rebooting the system. Did not fix the problem. … (read more)
I installed the update for version 103.00. I already followed all the suggested steps of clearing CACHE and cookies and rebooting the system. Did not fix the problem.
I have several Vendors that I connect to their site, login, and print out my Invoice from them. It directly calls the Firefox printer dialogue box and when it is printing directly to any of my HP Printers (as I tried 3 here officejet 8600, Offuce /het Pro 8025e, and HPLaserJet P3100, all did the same thing after applying the 103.00 update.
The 1st page of the document has a different HEADER the remaining pages. It appears that Firefox is not reading interpreting the information about the 1st PAGE Header FONT size or something else correctly on this 1st page, but ONLY on the HEADER. If there is a logo that would normally print, it is completely unrecognizable and not the right size, like it cuts part of it off.
As a workaround, I have had to choose SAVE TO PDF from the Printer Dialog box, and once it is saved as a PDF on my desktop and opened in either Adobe or Preview, it prints correctly.
I have attached a Picture of just the part that is messed up, sorry the rest of the page has account numbers and personal information, and this is more than enough information for you to work with.
This just started happening since I applied the version 103.00. This is definitely a BUG.