Showing questions for topic:

Firefox sometimes gets stuck showing a loading spinner on page refresh, but loaded in background

I am experiencing an issue where pages occasionally get stuck loading in Firefox. Every now and then when I refresh a page (most notably on sites like x.com and gg.deals… (read more)

I am experiencing an issue where pages occasionally get stuck loading in Firefox.

Every now and then when I refresh a page (most notably on sites like x.com and gg.deals) a continuous loading spinner remains on the screen, making it look as the page hasn't finished loading, even though all the content has actually loaded in the background.

Whenever I refresh using Ctrl + Shift + R, this problem never occurs. So far, I have tried a full reinstallation of Firefox (including deleting all profile files) and testing on a mobile hotspot, but the problem still occurs on a completely clean installation and a different network.

Open 1

trouble loading web pages on my old Mac with Firefox

Hi, I have an old MacBook I installed Firefox on because I prefer it for the privacy and UI But I ran into issues loading some webpages after a while using it. not the fi… (read more)

Hi, I have an old MacBook I installed Firefox on because I prefer it for the privacy and UI But I ran into issues loading some webpages after a while using it. not the first day but returning to it today. I can google things but as soon as I click on any results it just loads forever and never finishes. for context I have a MacBook Pro 2012 I believe with Mac Catalina 10.15.7 running on it and I can't get any further updates. I was looking and it said use rosetta, but nothing comes up when I try to open rosetta for Firefox like its saying it would.

Open 1

سلام من دو روز است هنگام اتصال به ChatGPT با مشکل مواجه می شوم و علامت اینتر آن ظاهر نشده و مدام در حال جستجو می باشد. هنگام اتصال به VPN هم اتصال برقرار می شود اما اطلاعات رد و بدل نمی شود. در ضمن سایت زیر هم با خطا مواجه می شود. Markdowntoword.net .

سلام من دو روز است که هنگام اتصال به چت جی پی تی ChatGPT با مشکل مواجه می شوم و علامت اینتر آن ظاهر نمی شود و مدام در حال جستجو می باشد. هنگام اتصال به VPN هم اتصال برقرا… (read more)

سلام من دو روز است که هنگام اتصال به چت جی پی تی ChatGPT با مشکل مواجه می شوم و علامت اینتر آن ظاهر نمی شود و مدام در حال جستجو می باشد. هنگام اتصال به VPN هم اتصال برقرار می شود اما اطلاعات رد و بدل نمی شود. در ضمن سایت زیر هم با خطا مواجه می شود. Markdowntoword.net .

Open 1

Έχω θέμα σε hp all in one με το Mozilla στο estudies.ekek.gr εμφανίζεται πρόβλημα στην φόρτωση και αστοχία

Καλησπέρα σας. Σε hp all in one cr005 καθαρό από cookies Mozilla μου εμφανίζεται πρόβλημα φόρτωσης σελίδας και αστοχία στο scorm quiz του ekek Athena για την προετοιμασία… (read more)

Καλησπέρα σας. Σε hp all in one cr005 καθαρό από cookies Mozilla μου εμφανίζεται πρόβλημα φόρτωσης σελίδας και αστοχία στο scorm quiz του ekek Athena για την προετοιμασία του ΑΣΕΠ.

Open 3

Only able to sign in to National Lottery in a private window now

Have tried all recommended fixes to enable usual Lottery sign in but no joy unless I do it in a private window. All cookies/racking/extensions etc. looked at but no joy. … (read more)

Have tried all recommended fixes to enable usual Lottery sign in but no joy unless I do it in a private window. All cookies/racking/extensions etc. looked at but no joy. Only happened in last 2 weeks as have always managed to log in via usual window for years. Do not want to blow all history etc. away via Firefox as re-sets so many stats on sights I use so do this via CCleaner. At the National Lottery log in page detail is all there but the actual log in button greyed out. As I say can log in via Iphone or private window or using Edge so issue is with Firefox settings suddenly.

Open 8 30

Suddenly can't login to Youtube.com

At one point earlier this week, I had to sign out of all but one of my google accounts to get a link for a remote meeting to work. Afterward, when I visited youtube, it l… (read more)

At one point earlier this week, I had to sign out of all but one of my google accounts to get a link for a remote meeting to work. Afterward, when I visited youtube, it logged me in under that google account, which is not the one I use for browsing on my own time; I logged out, then, when I tried to log in under the proper account, google/youtube thought erroneously that I had set a passkey, and it and my password manager fought. I fixed the conflict (deleted the unset passkey). Then Youtube stopped letting me log in; no matter what, I get sent to www.youtube.com/oops

Initially, this error effected youtube login on all every browser I use. Clearing the cache and history on those, after having fixed the password issue, fixed the problem on them. Firefox, however, is refusing every fix.

I have cleared the cache, the history, going back to 'Everything.' I uninstalled and reinstalled the browser. I have disabled all add-ons and enhanced tracking. I have gone into the advanced configuration settings for firefox and deleted the cookie files for my profile. Youtube and Google are ON my security whitelist. I've tried "forget about this site." I've tried private browsing after first clearing the cache and history, "forget about this site", and after deleting the cookie sqfiles.

It has been days, and I am going in circles! Can anyone please help me?

Open 5

Web sites blocked or messed up

For some reason, Firefox is all messed up . Happened suddenly. Some sites are blocked and says " ⚠ Firefox’s Enhanced Tracking Protection (Strict Mode) is known to ca… (read more)

For some reason, Firefox is all messed up . Happened suddenly. Some sites are blocked and says " ⚠ Firefox’s Enhanced Tracking Protection (Strict Mode) is known to cause issues on x.com"

But I'm not using Strict mode. Standard is set.

Or Malewarebytes will block the site and I have to click Continue.

Or in Yahoo.com, Yahoo is written in big black letters on top, and as I scroll down, there's nothing but empty boxes, all on a white background.

No, this is not happening on Chrome. All is normal.

What is going on?

Open 2 1

Every time I ask a question it immediately disappears and says the page doesn't exist if I refresh

Every time I ask a question, it immediately disappears; i.e. if I refresh the page, it says the page doesn't exist, and then I go to "My Questions" and I don't see it the… (read more)

Every time I ask a question, it immediately disappears; i.e. if I refresh the page, it says the page doesn't exist, and then I go to "My Questions" and I don't see it there either. I'm sure this one will be immediately erased too. What is going on?

Open 4