How to make firefox my default browser
Hi am using windows 10 & want to make Firefox My Default Browser/ ?
Hi am using windows 10 & want to make Firefox My Default Browser/ ?
I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firef… (read more)
I updated my Microsoft office to the latest office 365 desktop version. The install changed something, and any link in an e-mail now gets sent to Edge, rather than Firefox. I checked all the file extensions and made sure they all point to Firefox, but the problem is still there. Any suggestions for what to try next?
Why do windows keep popping up even though I block pop ups?
under the new nova ui style, settings ui now has a left hand column listing the settings categories available the selected catqgory is highlighted in a light purple color… (read more)
under the new nova ui style, settings ui now has a left hand column listing the settings categories available the selected catqgory is highlighted in a light purple color. not a fan. how do I change the color. don't mind collateral damage as not a fan of this color.
in the new nova settings ui the selected category is highlighted in light purple. not a fan. how do i change it. don't mind collateral damage as I'm not of fan of this co… (read more)
in the new nova settings ui the selected category is highlighted in light purple. not a fan. how do i change it. don't mind collateral damage as I'm not of fan of this color
I cannot login to Fox TV /Fox News Channel. Fox News suggested I clear my browser cache. I'm stuck on "Privacy & Security" panel.
It seems every time I reboot I have to reset my default browser, Why can't it stay permanently?
Just need help locating setting in fire fix app
Block pop up windows
I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even thoug… (read more)
I have a list of websites that I keep in the cookies exceptions list so I remained logged in. But I noticed the list is blank in a few recent Firefox versions, even though the sites still retain the cookies. That means I cannot edit the entries or even see them.
Need to temporarily allow pop-ups for Amazon as they requested for help with a defective product
I wish to use discussion comments, and have been instructed to activate javascript which resides in the firefox browser I employ. How do I accomplish this ?
Please restore browser to previous session.
how to make firefox my default browser?
Make Firefox my default
where is pop-up manager
I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings. … (read more)
I received an email stating the following: "Firefox now has a built-in ad blocker.... Turn it on under Settings > Browsing." There is no "Browsing" in my Settings.
HOW TO ALLOW POPUPS FOR ZOOM
How to stop mozilla firefox app from automatically opening when the laptop turns on?