How do I stop Firefox from opening when I turn on my computer?
I do not want Firefox to open every time I turn on my computer.
I do not want Firefox to open every time I turn on my computer.
Dear Sir Can not recall since when THE PASTE ICON HAS spearheaded ON TOOLBAR, how can I bring back? Please help. Thank you. Louise.
I don't think I have the only decisive factor when switching from Chrome/Chromium-based browsers to Firefox - this is precisely the lack of support for web progressive ap… (read more)
I don't think I have the only decisive factor when switching from Chrome/Chromium-based browsers to Firefox - this is precisely the lack of support for web progressive applications. They are very convenient to use those sites that people use every day (YouTube, Reddit, Canva, Figma, GitHub, ProtonDB, etc.). I would really like you to add such mechanics from chromium-based browsers - this would change the situation very much when choosing "which browser to use?". I'm a Linux user, particularly Fedora, so I'm often helped by PWAs to use the same Instagram, Canva, Figma, GitHub, Reverso Context and others as if they were separate applications on a computer. This is much more convenient than keeping everything in tabs in the browser. Do not ignore my request, please! I would really like this mechanics in the browser
Today firefox changes theme and startpage everytime i startup, i have tried resync theme and settings, and turn off sync, and try remove startcash, and tried falesafe sta… (read more)
Today firefox changes theme and startpage everytime i startup, i have tried resync theme and settings, and turn off sync, and try remove startcash, and tried falesafe start, still the same.. and now i saw that firefox color addon was enabled by startup also.. should have something to do with the new update? The problem seems to be solved, perhaps it was firefox color being enabled by startup..
I REALLY don't want to see prompts like this ... when FF upgrades to a newer release. I postponed clicking on adding this application since I really didn't know what it… (read more)
I REALLY don't want to see prompts like this ... when FF upgrades to a newer release. I postponed clicking on adding this application since I really didn't know what it as going to do, or how to remove it once done. The little 'i' in the red circle did nothing. So - I finally clicked on it to make it go away. Not hat I call a very seamless upgrade.
When you go to the "Help and Support" section, a link for transferring data to another device appears. It clashes with the overall design and is annoying. Please remove i… (read more)
When you go to the "Help and Support" section, a link for transferring data to another device appears. It clashes with the overall design and is annoying. Please remove it.
Please forgive me if this question was already answered and that I might have accidentally overlooked that answer. I'm running Firefox 144.0 (64-bit) under Debian 13 (lin… (read more)
Please forgive me if this question was already answered and that I might have accidentally overlooked that answer.
I'm running Firefox 144.0 (64-bit) under Debian 13 (linux).
I want to configure Firefox to never restore any previous session when it starts up, irrespective of how Firefox was last exited.
Even if a running Firefox session was externally killed via some sort of system command or because of a reboot, I never, never, never, never, never, never, never, NEVER (!!!) want it to restart in any previous session.
I ALWAYS (!!!) want Firefox to launch with its default start page, no matter what.
I tried all of the suggestions that I have found on line about how this might be accomplished, but with each one of them, there are cases where the previous session was restored.
I repeat, I do NOT (!!!) EVER (!!!) want the previous session to be restored, under any circumstances.
Is there a way to accomplish this?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions, and again, please accept my apology if this has been answered and I overlooked that answer.
How do I find my settings like JavaScript and that sort for my TV and my Android phone
Hello, We are in Morocco, where Time zone has become GMT+00 or UTC after the 20th Sept 2026, the IANA has already published this change within 2026c update, but Firefox … (read more)
Hello, We are in Morocco, where Time zone has become GMT+00 or UTC after the 20th Sept 2026, the IANA has already published this change within 2026c update, but Firefox browser desktop still using GMT+1 for Africa/Casablanca time zone.
I've installed the latest Firefox desktop update until now : 156.0.1 (64-bit)
test : console.log("Detected IANA zone:", Intl.DateTimeFormat().resolvedOptions().timeZone); console.log("Date.toString():", new Date().toString()); console.log("getTimezoneOffset() (minutes):", new Date().getTimezoneOffset());
result: Detected IANA zone: Africa/Casablanca debugger eval code:1:9 Date.toString(): Sun Sep 27 2026 13:41:40 GMT+0100 (GMT+01:00) debugger eval code:2:9 getTimezoneOffset() (minutes): -60
Like cmd M it would be great to arrange a window to the left or right by a keyboard shortcut.
This morning, all of the right click feature have disappeared and the only options I get when I right click on a page is "Send to mobile." Gone are copy, paste, screens… (read more)
This morning, all of the right click feature have disappeared and the only options I get when I right click on a page is "Send to mobile." Gone are copy, paste, screenshot, etc.
How do I enable JavaScript
ich möchte für zynga games farmville 2 die popups zulassen damit ich auf Facebook posten kann
I want the little house icon back on the top bar so I can easily return to my homepage, but it has disappeared. How do I get it back?
How do I stop Firefox from reclaiming default browser
I upgraded to 156 and the new tab informs me of a new ad-blocker feature. It tells me to open Settings - Browing - Ad Blocker. I did that and that option is not appeari… (read more)
I upgraded to 156 and the new tab informs me of a new ad-blocker feature. It tells me to open Settings - Browing - Ad Blocker. I did that and that option is not appearing!
how do i make firefox to be my default browser
Firefox will not show pop-ups anymore. How do I get firefox to show pop-ups? Too many legitimate sites use pop-ups for things like private medical informations, banking, … (read more)
Firefox will not show pop-ups anymore. How do I get firefox to show pop-ups? Too many legitimate sites use pop-ups for things like private medical informations, banking, etc. and this change was made without warning anyone. Many of the pop ups will NOT open in a new window. How do I disable this unwanted feature that is blocking pop-ups? I am locked out of certain GOVERNMENT sites as well!
I have "Open previous windows and tabs" and "Open Firefox automatically when your computer starts up" boxes checked in my settings. Firefox is not opening automatically… (read more)
I have "Open previous windows and tabs" and "Open Firefox automatically when your computer starts up" boxes checked in my settings.
Firefox is not opening automatically and my previous tabs are not showing up.
Thanks
Firefox Lab is not in the Settings Left Sidebar on Firefox 155 on my M3 Max Macbook. It is on my M2 Pro Mac Mini. Both running MacOS 26.6.2