Firefox for Android can save you time by allowing you to search for specific terms or phrases on web pages with the Find in page feature. Learn how to access and use this handy feature!
- Open the page you want to search.
Tap the menu button.
- Tap .
- Enter your search term or phrase in the search bar.
- Matching results appear as highlighted text on the web page.
- Navigate through search results using the up or down arrows next to the search bar.
- Close Find in page by tapping the close button .