შეკითხვების ჩვენება ამ საკითხზე:

Keyboard focus does not default to address bar ONLY in new private windows.

Title. Keyboard focus properly defaults to the address bar for new normal windows, and new tabs both normal and private. It is ONLY in new private windows that the addre… (ვრცლად)

Title.

Keyboard focus properly defaults to the address bar for new normal windows, and new tabs both normal and private. It is ONLY in new private windows that the address bar does not auto-grab keyboard input.

The address bar is highlighted as though it SHOULD have input focus, but typing does nothing until I click in the address bar manually.

This is unfathomably annoying. I've tried fiddling with various settings in about:config, and I've tried running in troubleshoot mode to rule out extensions causing the issue. Also tried a fresh firefox profile and the issue persisted.

ღია 4 1 60

home page stories not loading

This just started on October 4, 2026, my home page normally has great news and other articles but now the page seems to be in a constant loading mode. Nothing is displaye… (ვრცლად)

This just started on October 4, 2026, my home page normally has great news and other articles but now the page seems to be in a constant loading mode. Nothing is displayed.

ღია

11111

How can I set the shortcuts on the home page to show only my favorites instead of frequently visited sites? I can't simply disable the shortcuts—it's inconvenient without… (ვრცლად)

How can I set the shortcuts on the home page to show only my favorites instead of frequently visited sites? I can't simply disable the shortcuts—it's inconvenient without them—but constantly deleting unwanted shortcuts is a hassle, too.

ღია

The edit icon on splash page selects which photo for background dieplay. My photo will not display and ignores my selectionb

The edit icon on lower right splash page selects which photo for background display. My photo will not display and ignores my selection. Nothing happens. I have spent … (ვრცლად)

The edit icon on lower right splash page selects which photo for background display. My photo will not display and ignores my selection. Nothing happens. I have spent 24 hours trying to customize my Firefox but cannot complete my goal. Help!

ღია

Widgets disappeared after new update

Hello! I recently updated and redownloaded Firefox after being prompted to. While everything else seems normal, the only widget accessible to me on my new tab screen now … (ვრცლად)

Hello! I recently updated and redownloaded Firefox after being prompted to. While everything else seems normal, the only widget accessible to me on my new tab screen now is the weather widget. I had previously equipped the to-do list widget as well as the crossword widget. Is this to be expected or have I accidentally done something wrong? Thank you!

ღია 1

The private browser homepage design got downgraded

Not a functional issue. The in-cognito browser homepage used to have Firefox on it. But now it just shows You're off the record. The previous design was better and good-l… (ვრცლად)

Not a functional issue. The in-cognito browser homepage used to have Firefox on it. But now it just shows You're off the record. The previous design was better and good-looking.

ღია 2

Setting my local .html file as my home page for new tabs

I use a local .html file as my home page in FieFox. There is no problem setting it to be used by the "homepage" icon on the toolbar, the little house. But now, unlike f… (ვრცლად)

I use a local .html file as my home page in FieFox. There is no problem setting it to be used by the "homepage" icon on the toolbar, the little house. But now, unlike for years, I can not set it to be opened when I click the + to create a new tab. How can I work around this conflict with my long established patterns?

ღია 1

Firefox Home shows only 8 shortcuts and hides the Add button

Firefox Home shows only 8 shortcuts and hides the Add button despite being set to 4 rows Environment: - Windows - Firefox 157.0 (64-bit) - The same issue occurred in Fire… (ვრცლად)

Firefox Home shows only 8 shortcuts and hides the Add button despite being set to 4 rows

Environment: - Windows - Firefox 157.0 (64-bit) - The same issue occurred in Firefox 156.0.1 before updating. - Built-in Firefox Home is selected for the homepage and new tabs.

Steps to reproduce in my current profile: 1. Enable Shortcuts in Firefox Home settings. 2. Set the number of shortcut rows to 4. 3. Add shortcuts using the "+" button. 4. Once 8 shortcuts have been added, the "+" button disappears. 5. Open another new tab or restart Firefox.

Actual result: Only one row containing 8 shortcuts is displayed. There is no "+" button to add a ninth shortcut, although the settings still show 4 rows.

Expected result: Firefox should allow additional shortcuts in the configured rows and keep an option to add more shortcuts until the available slots are filled.

Checks and troubleshooting: - Confirmed that browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.topSitesRows is set to 4. - The issue also occurred in Troubleshoot Mode. - Temporarily enabling sponsored shortcuts did not help. - Updating from Firefox 156.0.1 to 157.0 did not help. - Testing browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.nova.enabled set to false did not help.

Additional context: During earlier troubleshooting, browser.newtabpage.pinned was manually edited to add a ninth shortcut. After restarting Firefox, the previous shortcuts disappeared except for YouTube. I then rebuilt the shortcuts using the normal "+" button. The same problem returned as soon as I reached 8 shortcuts. The issue therefore existed before and after that manual edit.

I have not tested with a separate, fresh Firefox profile. I do not know which Firefox version first introduced the issue.

ღია 1

New Tab is missing features on existing profiles

Recently I updated to Firefox 157 and expected the newer New Tab UI to appear, with widgets and the like. But instead, it is displaying the older New Tab UI, without the … (ვრცლად)

Recently I updated to Firefox 157 and expected the newer New Tab UI to appear, with widgets and the like. But instead, it is displaying the older New Tab UI, without the new widgets. I don't want to create a new profile and have to start over with all my extensions and the like so what can be done in this case?

ღია

shortcuts disappeared from new tabs. can't save new ones either. version 115.42.0esr (old Mac)

Suddenly all shortcuts have disappeared from Firefox new tabs. I have tried re-entering new ones, but it wont edit/save them either. Firefox version 115.42.0esr (old Mac … (ვრცლად)

Suddenly all shortcuts have disappeared from Firefox new tabs. I have tried re-entering new ones, but it wont edit/save them either. Firefox version 115.42.0esr (old Mac OS).

ღია

For no reason when I turn on Firefox all those articles and ads that appeared for 10 years have disappeared. How can I get them back

For years as soon as I'd turn on Firefox a number ofd articles about news, entertainment, sports, etc..... and ads would appear. They just stopped one day and I can't ge… (ვრცლად)

For years as soon as I'd turn on Firefox a number ofd articles about news, entertainment, sports, etc..... and ads would appear. They just stopped one day and I can't get them back. I have redownloaded Firefox but it didn't help. How do I het those back?

ღია

Stuff I don't want suddenly on my Start page

In my Settings, I have only shortcuts to web sites I've visited. For a long time, that's all I've had. Since yesterday I suddenly have a bunch of stupid suggested news st… (ვრცლად)

In my Settings, I have only shortcuts to web sites I've visited. For a long time, that's all I've had. Since yesterday I suddenly have a bunch of stupid suggested news stories and articles that I have NO interest in. No matter how many of them I say I want to block, more come up. There's nothing in the Settings that allows me to turn them off.

I DON'T WANT THIS CRAP ON MY HOME PAGE!!!!!!

I have no idea who came up with this idea and thought it was good, but I will be forced to move to a different browser if this crap continues to appear on my home page. This has completely violated my trust in Firefox to be an unobtrusive, privacy focused browser.

I'll say it again for those in the back... I ONLY WANT THE SHORTCUTS TO MY VISITED SITES NOT A BUNCH OF STUPID RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

ღია 1 10

The news keeps popping up.

The news keeps coming halfway up on my screen when I turn on Firefox. I have (under customize your homepage) turned off "Show news and interests" and "Trending on Bing".… (ვრცლად)

The news keeps coming halfway up on my screen when I turn on Firefox. I have (under customize your homepage) turned off "Show news and interests" and "Trending on Bing". I have also tried refreshing Firefox and a couple of other things. What can I do?

ღია 7

How can I Manage Shortcuts on my Firefox Home Page?

I've used Firefox on MacBook Pros since 2009. In the past there were ways to add shortcuts to websites to the Firefox Home Page. That capability is now badly degraded. … (ვრცლად)

I've used Firefox on MacBook Pros since 2009. In the past there were ways to add shortcuts to websites to the Firefox Home Page. That capability is now badly degraded.

I'm running FF 156.0 on macOS Tahoe 26.7 on an M4 MAX MBP-16

Problem #1: The Firefox Homepage in one of the accounts on my MBP has 4 Rows of 6 icons each, for a total of 24. On another account it has 4 rows of 8 icons each for a total of 32. I want to increase the number of shortcut icons to 32 on the page which has 24, but I cannot find a way to do it.

Problem #2: I can't find a way to ADD a shortcut to a website to the Firefox Home Page. I'd done that many times without much difficulty about 4 years ago. (I don't want to do this by editing the name and the URL of an existing Home Page Icon.)

ღია 4 20