I want only my selected content to show on landing page.
I want to be the only one to pin sites to the firefox landing page. How can i do that?
ყველა პასუხი (4)
Hi.
Settings > Home > Firefox Home Content . . .
What do you want when you open Firefox or a new tab . . . . ?
- *
- Numbered list item
I guess i did not explain myself well or violated some terms. When i open a blank firefox page, i want to see ans determine and pin icons for sites only i choose with no duplucates but firefox irregularly sometime pins recent visits i do not want on with i call the landing page. Ironically some sites i use a lot do not get pinned, so i have to reveet to less desirable, for me ,bookmarks to control sites i want remembered. As it is end up with multiples and of sits i do not want pinned.