ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

New Tab is missing features on existing profiles

ryu.ketsueki

Recently I updated to Firefox 157 and expected the newer New Tab UI to appear, with widgets and the like. But instead, it is displaying the older New Tab UI, without the new widgets. I don't want to create a new profile and have to start over with all my extensions and the like so what can be done in this case?

Recently I updated to Firefox 157 and expected the newer New Tab UI to appear, with widgets and the like. But instead, it is displaying the older New Tab UI, without the new widgets. I don't want to create a new profile and have to start over with all my extensions and the like so what can be done in this case?
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.