In MS Outlook, incoming links do not open Firefox when clicked
I have to copy the link and manually open Firefox and paste it Search. This is a new and unwanted change. I do not think i caused it.
I have to copy the link and manually open Firefox and paste it Search. This is a new and unwanted change. I do not think i caused it.
I do not use all of Fire Fox or any other program. I like some of this and some of that, but like a tough business, you try and stop me from doing this. I HATE it when … (ვრცლად)
I do not use all of Fire Fox or any other program. I like some of this and some of that, but like a tough business, you try and stop me from doing this. I HATE it when Fire Fox updates, it changes every thing I have set up for ME, not you. I have stopped all updates until I can take a look at them , but some times I just don't want what you are updating. I don't have my phone synced to my computer, so I don't want you trying to do it. I do not like, especially with Windows 11, all the jumps, changes to try and save my pass words unless I have a key. I don't want a key, just save my pass words. I know Fire Fox is owned and operated by Mozilla, but how can I separate you so I don't have you messing with the way I want things. I use Google, Fire Fox, DUCK DUCK, but I do not like Edge and Bing, but I like some of most of them. I know you have a community of testers but that is not the average user. Some people rely on all the things you, Google, Windows, and Microsoft offer, but I do not think the majority of the users like this. Have you seen a lot of the comments about KEY, They weren't happy with it. So why force it on those of us who don't want it. GIve me my computer back and offer changes but don't force them on us
I do not want Firefox to open every time I turn on my computer.
Dear Sir Can not recall since when THE PASTE ICON HAS spearheaded ON TOOLBAR, how can I bring back? Please help. Thank you. Louise.
I don't think I have the only decisive factor when switching from Chrome/Chromium-based browsers to Firefox - this is precisely the lack of support for web progressive ap… (ვრცლად)
I don't think I have the only decisive factor when switching from Chrome/Chromium-based browsers to Firefox - this is precisely the lack of support for web progressive applications. They are very convenient to use those sites that people use every day (YouTube, Reddit, Canva, Figma, GitHub, ProtonDB, etc.). I would really like you to add such mechanics from chromium-based browsers - this would change the situation very much when choosing "which browser to use?". I'm a Linux user, particularly Fedora, so I'm often helped by PWAs to use the same Instagram, Canva, Figma, GitHub, Reverso Context and others as if they were separate applications on a computer. This is much more convenient than keeping everything in tabs in the browser. Do not ignore my request, please! I would really like this mechanics in the browser
Today firefox changes theme and startpage everytime i startup, i have tried resync theme and settings, and turn off sync, and try remove startcash, and tried falesafe sta… (ვრცლად)
Today firefox changes theme and startpage everytime i startup, i have tried resync theme and settings, and turn off sync, and try remove startcash, and tried falesafe start, still the same.. and now i saw that firefox color addon was enabled by startup also.. should have something to do with the new update? The problem seems to be solved, perhaps it was firefox color being enabled by startup..
I absolutely hate the new look i cant find a legacy option. This new look is so bad i might vomit from its uglyness, please help
I REALLY don't want to see prompts like this ... when FF upgrades to a newer release. I postponed clicking on adding this application since I really didn't know what it… (ვრცლად)
I REALLY don't want to see prompts like this ... when FF upgrades to a newer release. I postponed clicking on adding this application since I really didn't know what it as going to do, or how to remove it once done. The little 'i' in the red circle did nothing. So - I finally clicked on it to make it go away. Not hat I call a very seamless upgrade.
When you go to the "Help and Support" section, a link for transferring data to another device appears. It clashes with the overall design and is annoying. Please remove i… (ვრცლად)
When you go to the "Help and Support" section, a link for transferring data to another device appears. It clashes with the overall design and is annoying. Please remove it.
Please forgive me if this question was already answered and that I might have accidentally overlooked that answer. I'm running Firefox 144.0 (64-bit) under Debian 13 (lin… (ვრცლად)
Please forgive me if this question was already answered and that I might have accidentally overlooked that answer.
I'm running Firefox 144.0 (64-bit) under Debian 13 (linux).
I want to configure Firefox to never restore any previous session when it starts up, irrespective of how Firefox was last exited.
Even if a running Firefox session was externally killed via some sort of system command or because of a reboot, I never, never, never, never, never, never, never, NEVER (!!!) want it to restart in any previous session.
I ALWAYS (!!!) want Firefox to launch with its default start page, no matter what.
I tried all of the suggestions that I have found on line about how this might be accomplished, but with each one of them, there are cases where the previous session was restored.
I repeat, I do NOT (!!!) EVER (!!!) want the previous session to be restored, under any circumstances.
Is there a way to accomplish this?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions, and again, please accept my apology if this has been answered and I overlooked that answer.
How do I find my settings like JavaScript and that sort for my TV and my Android phone
Hello, We are in Morocco, where Time zone has become GMT+00 or UTC after the 20th Sept 2026, the IANA has already published this change within 2026c update, but Firefox … (ვრცლად)
Hello, We are in Morocco, where Time zone has become GMT+00 or UTC after the 20th Sept 2026, the IANA has already published this change within 2026c update, but Firefox browser desktop still using GMT+1 for Africa/Casablanca time zone.
I've installed the latest Firefox desktop update until now : 156.0.1 (64-bit)
test : console.log("Detected IANA zone:", Intl.DateTimeFormat().resolvedOptions().timeZone); console.log("Date.toString():", new Date().toString()); console.log("getTimezoneOffset() (minutes):", new Date().getTimezoneOffset());
result: Detected IANA zone: Africa/Casablanca debugger eval code:1:9 Date.toString(): Sun Sep 27 2026 13:41:40 GMT+0100 (GMT+01:00) debugger eval code:2:9 getTimezoneOffset() (minutes): -60
Like cmd M it would be great to arrange a window to the left or right by a keyboard shortcut.
This morning, all of the right click feature have disappeared and the only options I get when I right click on a page is "Send to mobile." Gone are copy, paste, screens… (ვრცლად)
This morning, all of the right click feature have disappeared and the only options I get when I right click on a page is "Send to mobile." Gone are copy, paste, screenshot, etc.
How do I enable JavaScript
ich möchte für zynga games farmville 2 die popups zulassen damit ich auf Facebook posten kann
I want the little house icon back on the top bar so I can easily return to my homepage, but it has disappeared. How do I get it back?
How do I stop Firefox from reclaiming default browser
I upgraded to 156 and the new tab informs me of a new ad-blocker feature. It tells me to open Settings - Browing - Ad Blocker. I did that and that option is not appeari… (ვრცლად)
I upgraded to 156 and the new tab informs me of a new ad-blocker feature. It tells me to open Settings - Browing - Ad Blocker. I did that and that option is not appearing!