Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

This morning the right click feature has changed and the only option it will allow me is to "send to mobile. Copy, paste, sreenshot have all disappeared

chucko1868

This morning, all of the right click feature have disappeared and the only options I get when I right click on a page is "Send to mobile." Gone are copy, paste, screenshot, etc.

This morning, all of the right click feature have disappeared and the only options I get when I right click on a page is "Send to mobile." Gone are copy, paste, screenshot, etc.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Bonsoir

Is it, apparently this similar discussion thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1585905

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.