Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Updated to 156. New screen gives instructions to activate new ad-blocker - wrong!

DoctorQ9

I upgraded to 156 and the new tab informs me of a new ad-blocker feature. It tells me to open Settings - Browing - Ad Blocker. I did that and that option is not appearing!

I upgraded to 156 and the new tab informs me of a new ad-blocker feature. It tells me to open Settings - Browing - Ad Blocker. I did that and that option is not appearing!

ყველა პასუხი (2)

And it tells you to open that on an iOS device it pertains to, or on your Windows?

If you can't find it on mobile: support.mozilla.org/questions/1604841 If you can't find it on desktop: support.mozilla.org/questions/1604819

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: jbr

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

DoctorQ9 said

I upgraded to 156 and the new tab informs me of a new ad-blocker feature. It tells me to open Settings - Browing - Ad Blocker. I did that and that option is not appearing!

The Ad block feature is in Firefox on iPhone/iPad (iOS/iPadOS) and not desktop Firefox on Windows, macOS, Linux.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-ads-firefox-ios

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.