Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

In MS Outlook, incoming links do not open Firefox when clicked

Chef Jerry

I have to copy the link and manually open Firefox and paste it Search. This is a new and unwanted change. I do not think i caused it.

I have to copy the link and manually open Firefox and paste it Search. This is a new and unwanted change. I do not think i caused it.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hello,

Microsoft recently updated so that outlook automatically opens in edge. If you are using the classic outlook app, click on file > options > advanced , then scroll down to "File and browser preferences", then find "Open hyperlinks from Outlook in:" and change the dropdown from Microsoft Edge to Default Browser. After that, click OK to apply changes.

If it is the newer version of outlook, go to settings > general > files and links, then under "Link handling", find the option for opening hyperlinks and change the selection from Microsoft Edge to Default Browser.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.