Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Why does Firefox 13 cancel my personalized options settings about once a month?

sherits

Since upgrading to Firefox 13, about once a month or every three weeks or so, when I open, instead of my homepage, I find the Mozilla page (not the upgrade page tho) and all my personalized settings in options have been reset to the default settings. I reset to personalize but it happens again after a few weeks. Why and what can I do to keep my settings always.

In troubleshooting they talk only about it happening everytime Firefox is opened. Not my case.

Thank you.

Since upgrading to Firefox 13, about once a month or every three weeks or so, when I open, instead of my homepage, I find the Mozilla page (not the upgrade page tho) and all my personalized settings in options have been reset to the default settings. I reset to personalize but it happens again after a few weeks. Why and what can I do to keep my settings always. In troubleshooting they talk only about it happening everytime Firefox is opened. Not my case. Thank you.

ყველა პასუხი (1)