Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Why does Firefox block Wikipedia

Redleg129

I can not access Wikipedia through Firefox but can using IE. How can I unblock ??

I can not access Wikipedia through Firefox but can using IE. How can I unblock ??

ყველა პასუხი (1)

  • "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
  • "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

  • Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_loading_websites (Error_loading_some_websites)