Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დაარქივებული

How to get individual language versions of wikipeadia in search bar?

visby

I want wikipedia (english), wikipedia (deutsch), wikipedia (danish) etc. as individual search engines in the search bar. Earlier this was no problem. I just visited the search enbgine inquestion and clicked 'add to search bar' or something like that. But in recent versions of Firefox I can no longer do that. Is there a way? I can't find invidual add-ons for specific language versions of wikipedia. I need to be able to search multiple versions for wikipedia content.

I want wikipedia (english), wikipedia (deutsch), wikipedia (danish) etc. as individual search engines in the search bar. Earlier this was no problem. I just visited the search enbgine inquestion and clicked 'add to search bar' or something like that. But in recent versions of Firefox I can no longer do that. Is there a way? I can't find invidual add-ons for specific language versions of wikipedia. I need to be able to search multiple versions for wikipedia content.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

hello visby, you can find search-providers for different language versions of the wikipedia at http://mycroftproject.com/search-engines.html?name=wikipedia&category=67.