Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

How can I remove CoPilot from my FireFox browsing?

PickerDad

How can I remove CoPilot from my FireFox browsing? Microsoft recently installed Windows 11 Pro on top of my Windows 10 Pro. Now when I do a Firefox search, it's full of useless suggestions by CoPilot AI and I can't find the simple answer I'm looking for. When I can figure out how, I'll uninstall CoPilot. Meantime, I just want Firefox search to work the way it used to.

How can I remove CoPilot from my FireFox browsing? Microsoft recently installed Windows 11 Pro on top of my Windows 10 Pro. Now when I do a Firefox search, it's full of useless suggestions by CoPilot AI and I can't find the simple answer I'm looking for. When I can figure out how, I'll uninstall CoPilot. Meantime, I just want Firefox search to work the way it used to.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi PickerDad, Trying to understand the issue here. Where are you searching, meaning what is your search engine? Do you just type on the url in Firefox or you are going somewhere else?

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.