Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Why doesn't CrL + H bring up Clear History?

Jelico

As recently as yesterday I was able to hit the CTRL+H keys to bring up my browsing history. That no longer works - now it looks like I need to open the menu then type in clear history which will up the clear history. CTRL+H was much easier - why add extra steps??????

As recently as yesterday I was able to hit the CTRL+H keys to bring up my browsing history. That no longer works - now it looks like I need to open the menu then type in clear history which will up the clear history. CTRL+H was much easier - why add extra steps??????

ყველა პასუხი (2)

I think the default of Ctrl + H is to open the History sidebar.

If you're looking for History window in Library that's Ctrl + Shift + H and the "Clear Recent History" pane is Ctrl + Shift + Del — you can of course tweak the shortcuts Customize keyboard shortcuts in Firefox

That's the problem - Ctrl + H used to bring up the history sidebar & then I could just click to delete. That is no longer the case. There is no shortcut. Ctrl + H doesn't work any longer. Now I have to go to the menu/ library, type in Clear History & then I get to the same place as I did before with a simple shortcut. I don't see that as an improvement as I clear History after every session

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.