Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

How to remove TLS Key logging

Tregarth

I am trying to access a financial services web site but seem to be blocked by the TLS key logger. See image. How can I remove the TLS?

I am trying to access a financial services web site but seem to be blocked by the TLS key logger. See image. How can I remove the TLS?
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

ყველა პასუხი (2)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

The linked guide Troubleshoot network errors when TLS key logging is enabled has the information.

Basically check with your security software vendor how to turn off any potential "secure content scanning" or anything sounding similar.

(Or the financial service might just be unavailable at this moment, alas.)

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: jbr

Thank you. I can now view the secure website. (I am using Avast). A very helpful reply.

Tregarth

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.