Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

How to fix Gah crashes in Firefox 140 ESR?

Parker Greene

I downgraded to Firefox 140ESR yesterday to get rid of the silly circles and gradients. The update was so visually distracting I found the browser to be unusable. However, now almost any website I visit gives me a Gah your tab just crashed. Is there a way to fix this while staying on 140ESR? Please refrain from answering if your solution is to upgrade. Thanks.

I downgraded to Firefox 140ESR yesterday to get rid of the silly circles and gradients. The update was so visually distracting I found the browser to be unusable. However, now almost any website I visit gives me a Gah your tab just crashed. Is there a way to fix this while staying on 140ESR? Please refrain from answering if your solution is to upgrade. Thanks.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

Hi

What method did you use to downgrade your copy of Firefox?

Download directly from Mozilla

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.