Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

How do you change the border/highlight color in Split View?

zagan999

Hi people. I use Split View a lot in FF browser and love the feature where when you click from side to side on each window you get a color highlight/border surrounding the active window, default is blue, but I would love it even more if I could choose my own custom color, I'm thinking a deeper cobalt electric blue or even a deep red. Can you change this color in settings? If not, how would I get this suggestion submitted?

Hi people. I use Split View a lot in FF browser and love the feature where when you click from side to side on each window you get a color highlight/border surrounding the active window, default is blue, but I would love it even more if I could choose my own custom color, I'm thinking a deeper cobalt electric blue or even a deep red. Can you change this color in settings? If not, how would I get this suggestion submitted?

ყველა პასუხი (3)

Bonsoir

A space for users to give product feedback https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-mozilla-connect

Discussions, https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/feedback-split-view/m-p/122572/highlight/true#M48178

Of course, this is not the expected answer, nevertheless, below, a test with userChrome.css

Ok, that sounds like a workaround for me, but where do I put the code in that thread?

Bonjour

colors https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp

css https://www.reddit.com/r/FirefoxCSS/comments/1s6epeq/comment/od1nmrd

#tabbrowser-tabpanels { &[splitview] { & .browserContainer { .deck-selected > & { outline: 2px solid #ff0000 !important; } } } }

Copy/paste the code into your notepad Save Type: All files userChrome.css

Create a chrome folder Move userChrome.css to your chrome folder

Go to your profile folder https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data#w_how-do-i-find-my-profile

Move your chrome folder to your profile folder

Go to configuration editor https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-config-editor-firefox Enter a search term toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets Double-click on the preference, to set its value to true

And restart Firefox

If you want to change color, modify css and restart Firefox

For information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/contributors-guide-firefox-advanced-customization

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.