Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Save Image As and Downloads directory are broken in certain profiles

xinem15241

I have Firefox 157 with multiple profiles. OS is Mac Tahoe 26.6.

I am unable to save images on some profiles. Clicking Save Image As does nothing. Attempting to change the Downloads directory also does nothing.

On my default profile, it also has intermittent issues with saving. Currently it works most of the time and the Downloads directoy is able to be changed.

What is the problem?

I have Firefox 157 with multiple profiles. OS is Mac Tahoe 26.6. I am unable to save images on some profiles. Clicking Save Image As does nothing. Attempting to change the Downloads directory also does nothing. On my default profile, it also has intermittent issues with saving. Currently it works most of the time and the Downloads directoy is able to be changed. What is the problem?

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Apparently some extra permission to access "Downloads" in recent versions.

Potentially related to the same underlying security restriction https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077390

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.