Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი დახურული

Suspicious activity detected

SuMo Bot

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity?

Thanks

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity? Thanks

ყველა პასუხი (2)

How would anyone here know :) ?

You would have to check out any info on the email and provide some detail . .

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: James

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

2Pz said

Hey I received an email about suspicious activity I am just curious how to know what was the activity? Thanks

Are you referring to your Mozilla Account?

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/suspicious-activity-my-firefox-account

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.