Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

after Thunderbird crash cannot receive or send emails

carson53

After the crash this morning (19/9/26) I cannot receive or send emails but can access existing emails (open them as well) I spoke to Telstra & they tested my bigpond.net.au account & advised all working So must be Thunderbird. In dealing with Telstra I changed my password. I have tried the old passwod & the new password but error message comes up log in to "Telstra account [redacted] @bigpond.net.au (POP3) failed" as I cannot receive emails can I be contacted via [redacted] or [redacted] @gmail.com Hoping this can be fixed Thanks Peter Carson Cleveland, Queensland


/redacted phone# and emails from public community support forum.

After the crash this morning (19/9/26) I cannot receive or send emails but can access existing emails (open them as well) I spoke to Telstra & they tested my bigpond.net.au account & advised all working So must be Thunderbird. In dealing with Telstra I changed my password. I have tried the old passwod & the new password but error message comes up log in to "Telstra account [redacted] @bigpond.net.au (POP3) failed" as I cannot receive emails can I be contacted via [redacted] or [redacted] @gmail.com Hoping this can be fixed Thanks Peter Carson Cleveland, Queensland /redacted phone# and emails from public community support forum.

ჩასწორების თარიღი: , ავტორი: James

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Lacking a backup, my personal approach would be this:

  1. backup the profile
  2. download from thunderbird.net and reinstall
  3. set the account up but without password
  4. Locate the POP account in old profile (would be in the mail folder). NOTE: if there is more than one profile in the profile folder, check dates on each to ensure you pick the active one)
  5. with thunderbird not running, copy POP folder to overwrite the POP folder in the profile
  6. restart and enter password.
დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.