Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Address Bar and Bookmarks bar are broken

barffy194

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all.

My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though)

Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?

I can type in the address bar, but the search box is just showing a magnifying glass and can't be clicked on. None of the tools at the right hand side of the address bar are present, so no star for bookmarks etc... If I type an address in the address bar and hit return/enter, nothing happens at all. My bookmarks bar is completely blank. (I can still access bookmarks via the hamburger menu though) Everything was fine yesterday, any ideas please?
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Can you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) to see if there's any difference?

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.