Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Setting mail.addr_book.add_item_default_uri

dahamsta

Anyone know how to use the new setting "mail.addr_book.add_item_default_uri" in 155? The default value is a URI, "jsaddrbook://abook.sqlite", how do I figure out the URI of an alternative? I want to point it to my CardDAV server, do I just set it to the CardDAV URL?

Anyone know how to use the new setting "mail.addr_book.add_item_default_uri" in 155? The default value is a URI, "jsaddrbook://abook.sqlite", how do I figure out the URI of an alternative? I want to point it to my CardDAV server, do I just set it to the CardDAV URL?
პასუხის ნახვა სრულად

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

I'm wrong, was looking in the wrong place for the setting. It's under Composition > Addressing.

ყველა პასუხი (3)

do you have the carddav addressbook in Thunderbird? copy the URI used internally to load it I would guess.

This is the implantation bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1735630 That is all I know .

Unfortunately that doesn't work. There's talk of UI exposure in the bug but it looks like it hasn't been implemented. I don't see the point in implementing this and flagging it in the release notes if no-one has a clue how to use it.

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

I'm wrong, was looking in the wrong place for the setting. It's under Composition > Addressing.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.