Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Cant add password to calendar, so no sync

avb15621

Hi,

I have multiple CalDAV and CardDAV calendars/addressbooks. I can only add the address of the calDAV/CardDAV server but not the username/password per account.

So it takes my default password, telling me no sync possible and that's it.

il like to add an username / password per CalDAV calendar / CardDAV addressbook (just as simple as in eM Client). How do i do that?

Regards,

Arjan

Hi, I have multiple CalDAV and CardDAV calendars/addressbooks. I can only add the address of the calDAV/CardDAV server but not the username/password per account. So it takes my default password, telling me no sync possible and that's it. il like to add an username / password per CalDAV calendar / CardDAV addressbook (just as simple as in eM Client). How do i do that? Regards, Arjan

ყველა პასუხი (3)

When I sync a cal-dav calendar I see the following dialog

It contins both a user name and password as well as an option to save the information to the password manager.

Hi Matt, I know but this doesn't solve it. I have multiple caldav and carddav accounts via Baikal, i.e. http://www.someisp.com/baikal/cal.php/calendars/user1/default http://www.someisp.com/baikal/cal.php/calendars/user2/default http://www.someisp.com/baikal/card.php/addressbook/user3/default http://www.someisp.com/baikal/card.php/addressbook/user4/default Each with a diffrent password. For the first account i got the same screen you posted. Nothing for the other 3. In the thunderbird passwordmanager is one account: "www.someisp.com (BaikalDAV)". This is used for all caldav and carddav accounts. meaning 3 wrong passwords.

So, if you do not save passwords and enter them as requested, they should work. Correct?