Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Edit PDF Outline

Mighty DUCC

I've searched the community for support to add bookmarks inside my PDF files using Firefox, but all I get are articles and community posts from two or three years ago.

I currently see no features or buttons to edit the outline of a PDF using Firefox (153.0.4). Are there any Firefox extensions or other Firefox methods that I can use to do this in the meanwhile, or do I have to resort to using third-party software and solutions?

Where can I suggest to add this feature if it doesn't exist?

Thank you for reading.

I've searched the community for support to add bookmarks inside my PDF files using Firefox, but all I get are articles and community posts from two or three years ago. I currently see no features or buttons to edit the outline of a PDF using Firefox (153.0.4). Are there any Firefox extensions or other Firefox methods that I can use to do this in the meanwhile, or do I have to resort to using third-party software and solutions? Where can I suggest to add this feature if it doesn't exist? Thank you for reading.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Hello, At this time, Firefox does not support bookmarking PDFs; for now, you'll need to use a third-party application. Thank you for the suggestion—this is something we might consider adding in the future.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.