Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
გადაწვეტილი

Need to disable comment/highlight popup menu for selected text in pdf viewer

elizabeth.cole

When I select text in firefox's built in pdf viewer, a menu with comment and highlight options automatically pops up. I haven't been able to figure out any way to turn this off. This is a problem because when I'm using the viewer at work firefox now puts this menu exactly over the next piece of information I need. (eg blocks the next row in a process log)

I am using Firefox 153.0.4 (64-bit). Windows 11.

When I select text in firefox's built in pdf viewer, a menu with comment and highlight options automatically pops up. I haven't been able to figure out any way to turn this off. This is a problem because when I'm using the viewer at work firefox now puts this menu exactly over the next piece of information I need. (eg blocks the next row in a process log) I am using Firefox 153.0.4 (64-bit). Windows 11.
მიმაგრებული ეკრანის სურათები

ყველა პასუხი (1)

შერჩეული გადაწყვეტა

Go to about:config and switch pdfjs.enableHighlightFloatingButton to false.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.