Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Soumitra Dutta-Firefox suddenly stopped working. How can I fix it?

Soumitra Dutta

Hi, I am Soumitra Dutta, an Oxford based entrepreneur and photographer. My Firefox browser suddenly stopped working, and I’m not sure what caused the issue. I’ve tried reopening it, but the problem is still there.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem before?

Regards Soumitra Dutta

Hi, I am Soumitra Dutta, an Oxford based entrepreneur and photographer. My Firefox browser suddenly stopped working, and I’m not sure what caused the issue. I’ve tried reopening it, but the problem is still there. Has anyone experienced a similar problem before? Regards Soumitra Dutta

ყველა პასუხი (1)

And the problem being…? An error message? Or no pages loading? Or not even the built–in home page not opening for you? Can you attach a screen shot here with any error messages or stuck screens you get?

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.