Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Secure download

faraboro

How to download a pdf without secure download ? I thought windows defender was the problem, but I can download a pdf without cleaning it with chrome.

My tax return declaration is made using a spreadsheet like pdf document, and when downloading it with firefox, the cleaned document cannot be filled in.

How to download a pdf without secure download ? I thought windows defender was the problem, but I can download a pdf without cleaning it with chrome. My tax return declaration is made using a spreadsheet like pdf document, and when downloading it with firefox, the cleaned document cannot be filled in.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

This 'cleaning' is being done either by your desktop antivirus or by a security extension installed in Firefox. Try temporarily disabling them one by one to see which one is causing the issue.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.