Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

Thunderbird says my email from mobile.charter.net isn't a trusted source anymore?

creativebarb

Mozilla suddenly says "The certificate for mobile.charter.net does not come from a trusted source." It will not let me get my emails. Is this a problem with Thunderbird or Charter (Spectrum) I am able to receive email on my I Phone. I do not know which Thunderbird version and can't find it using your instructions. Help please

Mozilla suddenly says "The certificate for mobile.charter.net does not come from a trusted source." It will not let me get my emails. Is this a problem with Thunderbird or Charter (Spectrum) I am able to receive email on my I Phone. I do not know which Thunderbird version and can't find it using your instructions. Help please

ყველა პასუხი (1)

said

Is this a problem with Thunderbird or Charter (Spectrum)

I would guess neither based on the limited information available and instead point to an antivirus product scanning emails. Norton get lots of mentions, but most of them rely on self signed (untrusted) certificates to perform this mostly useless function.

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.