Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Settings are all turned on, but they removed the cookies

Yolanda

Too many cookies getting into my FireFox. The settings to remove cookies are not woking like they should. I have to constantly go and removed them myself.

Too many cookies getting into my FireFox. The settings to remove cookies are not woking like they should. I have to constantly go and removed them myself.

ყველა პასუხი (2)

can you please share the settings you are referring to, as well as the Firefox version you are using and on which hardware?

I am reffering to the FireFox setting that show the protections that are turn on. When I checked the data management I keep seeing a lot of cookies that I to a check on them before deleting them.

The googletapmanager.com is getting imbedded in all of the websites, favorites, my Proton email and it’s coming the FireFox browser. I need this googletapmanager.com remove from the FireFox browser. I have uninstalled Firefox several timer and it still keep appearring.