Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

sound cuts out on videos

finch.trash

Sound stops in the middle of watching videos on youtube, amazon prime, facebook, etc. Sometimes pausing the video, switching to another tab and switching back will solve the problem for a couple seconds, then the sound will cut out again. I've tried: clearing updating the browser, clearing cookies & cache, uninstalling extensions, reinstalling the entire freaking browser. It's driving me bonkers.

Running verson 121.0 on windows 10.

Sound stops in the middle of watching videos on youtube, amazon prime, facebook, etc. Sometimes pausing the video, switching to another tab and switching back will solve the problem for a couple seconds, then the sound will cut out again. I've tried: clearing updating the browser, clearing cookies & cache, uninstalling extensions, reinstalling the entire freaking browser. It's driving me bonkers. Running verson 121.0 on windows 10.

ყველა პასუხი (3)

Does it still happen in Troubleshoot Mode?

Can you post a similar screenshot? What is your sound setup? I have laptops plugged into a usb-c dock with speakers plugged into the dock. I'm in Win11, is there a reset option in Win10?