Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Adobe Flash and Firefox crashes my computer

turbosmurfen

When I go to a site that use Flash. Firefox load like 20% of the Flash file. Then it freeze Firefox. And Firefox doesn't crash. This ends in a full computer freezing. My mouse stopping working, my keyboard stopping working. I need to restart my computer every time. Because nothing is functionally.

I have tried other web-browsers and those doesn't have this problem. It works, but not in Firefox.

Information: Windows 10 Pro x64 - version 1909 ( OS Build: 18363.657 ) Firefox 73.0.1

When I go to a site that use Flash. Firefox load like 20% of the Flash file. Then it freeze Firefox. And Firefox doesn't crash. This ends in a full computer freezing. My mouse stopping working, my keyboard stopping working. I need to restart my computer every time. Because nothing is functionally. I have tried other web-browsers and those doesn't have this problem. It works, but not in Firefox. Information: Windows 10 Pro x64 - version 1909 ( OS Build: 18363.657 ) Firefox 73.0.1

ყველა პასუხი (1)

I don't know if plugins is needed. But I add them here anyway. I use Ublock Origin, NoScript, Privacy Badger, Decentraleyes, Cookie Autodelete.