Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

Firefox won't let me open pics, files or download anything, pop-up blocker is turned off.

Each1Teach1

When I use the Firefox browser it won't let me open links to pictures in email or download files. I use Outlook online and this started happening a few months ago. When I'm on other websites I have the same problem when trying to view or download pictures or files like pdf or Excel files. I recently needed to update my Java but Firefox wouldn't let me do it, I had to go to the Java website and download it from there.

When I use the Firefox browser it won't let me open links to pictures in email or download files. I use Outlook online and this started happening a few months ago. When I'm on other websites I have the same problem when trying to view or download pictures or files like pdf or Excel files. I recently needed to update my Java but Firefox wouldn't let me do it, I had to go to the Java website and download it from there.

ყველა პასუხი (3)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web Link} by holding down the <Shift>
(Mac=Options)
key, and then starting Firefox. A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh).

Is the problem still there?

No, the problem is gone in safe mode. But it's still there in regular mode.