Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
დაარქივებული

How do I use the ad-on Imtranslator; I paid for it and can't get it.

ewhayden

I down loaded Firefox and have been using it as my browser. With Firefox I signed up and paid for the ad-on Imtranslator. Now I have no idea how to get it to use it. It is a mystery.

I down loaded Firefox and have been using it as my browser. With Firefox I signed up and paid for the ad-on Imtranslator. Now I have no idea how to get it to use it. It is a mystery.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

hello, for help please refer to the documentation provided by the developer of that addon: http://imtranslator.net/translator-help.asp