Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

ძიება მხარდაჭერაში

ნუ გაებმებით თაღლითების მახეში. აქ არავინ უნდა მოგთხოვოთ ტელეფონზე დარეკვა, შეტყობინების გაგზავნა ან პირადი მონაცემების გაზიარება. რამე საეჭვოს შემჩნევისას გთხოვთ გვაცნობოთ „დარღვევის მოხსენებით“.

ვრცლად
ღია

ads on Penn Live site

mycatpoozik

Morning.....I subscribe to PennLive.com (part of the Patriot News group in PA) and have a paid subscription. For several years, there were no ads with a paid subscription. I also have set up on Firefox a custom anti-tracker which blocks cookies, ads and the like. it works on most sites. However, on Penn Live I am getting all sorts of ads jumping around many of which are just plain gross. Ads for belly and arm fat (with pictures), drinks for brain health etc. How do I fix this? What other protections do I need to add on Firefox? This needs to stop and contacting Penn Live has not made a difference. Thanks.

Morning.....I subscribe to PennLive.com (part of the Patriot News group in PA) and have a paid subscription. For several years, there were no ads with a paid subscription. I also have set up on Firefox a custom anti-tracker which blocks cookies, ads and the like. it works on most sites. However, on Penn Live I am getting all sorts of ads jumping around many of which are just plain gross. Ads for belly and arm fat (with pictures), drinks for brain health etc. How do I fix this? What other protections do I need to add on Firefox? This needs to stop and contacting Penn Live has not made a difference. Thanks.

ყველა პასუხი (1)

Hi mycatpoozik, Firefox doesn't have a built in ad blocker. To block ads, you have to install an extension like uBlock Origin

დასვით კითხვა

უნდა შეხვიდეთ ანგარიშზე პასუხის დასაწერად. გთხოვთ, დასვათ ახალი შეკითხვა, თუ ჯერ არ გაქვთ ანგარიში.