Showing questions for topic:

Please remove ProtonVPN Servers from your blocked IPs, Mozilla.

Hello, I'm being regularly logged out of my Firefox account from Firefox Mobile. I use Firefox daily and regularly want to send tabs to my other devices, so it is annoyin… (続きを読む)

Hello,

I'm being regularly logged out of my Firefox account from Firefox Mobile. I use Firefox daily and regularly want to send tabs to my other devices, so it is annoying to have to log in again and again. I suspect that the reason for the lack of session persistence is my permanent connection to ProtonVPN servers. I come to this conclusion, because I'm experiencing problems connecting to the following two web pages from devices (Firefox Mobile, but also Desktop) connected to ProtonVPN servers (free/paid tiers both): - accounts.firefox.com - support.mozilla.org This especially affects the login process in Firefox Mobile, which can only be performed after disconnecting from ProtonVPN.

Please remove ProtonVPN server IP addresses from your blacklist, so that privacy conscious users may continue to use Firefox/Mozilla services without disruptions.

Thank you.

Open 3

issues with ip settings

I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT MY MOZILLA FIREFOX ANDROID BROWSER SETTINGS MATCH MY VPN BUT SOMEHOW I CANT GET TO THE ABOUT:CONFIG PROBABLY BECAUSE I AM USING AN ANDR… (続きを読む)

I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT MY MOZILLA FIREFOX ANDROID BROWSER SETTINGS MATCH MY VPN BUT SOMEHOW I CANT GET TO THE ABOUT:CONFIG PROBABLY BECAUSE I AM USING AN ANDROID BUT THERES GOT TO BE A WAY T OK MAKE SURE MY VPN AND MOZILLA ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. I HAVE BEEN GOING IN CIRCLES ALL NIGHT SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.

アーカイブに保管済み 2 130

Tired of having to use captcha everytime

So, on my pixel I am using my VPN and am getting tired of having to do the Captcha thing everytime I put in a website, I am about ready to uninstall Firefox. I have it sy… (続きを読む)

So, on my pixel I am using my VPN and am getting tired of having to do the Captcha thing everytime I put in a website, I am about ready to uninstall Firefox. I have it synced with my desktop and never have this problem on my PC. How do I stop this?

アーカイブに保管済み 1 120

AdGuard App's VPN breaks Firefox

I have AdGuard app installed that uses a vpn to analyse the traffic and remove the ads even from the apps, not only from the browser. When AdGuard (app) is turned on with… (続きを読む)

I have AdGuard app installed that uses a vpn to analyse the traffic and remove the ads even from the apps, not only from the browser.

When AdGuard (app) is turned on with its VPN feature (not an actual VPN, only to block ads), Firefox couldn't open any of the links. I have the certificate from AdGuard installed on my Android device, and even my bank apps trust it. The other browsers are working perfectly fine. Only Firefox couldn't load the pages.

アーカイブに保管済み 2 400

can't get into bank accounts can't read emails

If I turn VPN off everything works, if on says I'm off line can't read the article? Moderator note: This question has been edited to correct the formatting. … (続きを読む)

If I turn VPN off everything works, if on says I'm off line can't read the article?

Moderator note: This question has been edited to correct the formatting.

アーカイブに保管済み 1 170

issues with facebook on firefox android phone with uborigin on

commenting on Facebook results in a scroll down with every letter typed (default gboard) , which makes it almost impossible to comment, it becomes frustrating at times an… (続きを読む)

commenting on Facebook results in a scroll down with every letter typed (default gboard) , which makes it almost impossible to comment, it becomes frustrating at times and i can only comment on posta which have a few comments because the scrolling down is blocked by the lower end of page

アーカイブに保管済み 2 290